Suite 37, Level 2 , 1 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134

Australia Education Visa (Subclass 500)

This visa allows students to stay up to 5 years and in line with their enrollment. Visa holders can travel in and out of Australia during their visa period. Also, they can work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts. To be eligible for the student visa you must have: 

  • Be enrolled in a course of study in Australia
  • Hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories
  • Must be 6 years or older
  • Prove you have a welfare arrangement if you are under 18

Once the visa expires you can apply to continue studying in Australia but you must apply for a new Student visa. If you have recently graduated and completed specific qualifications in Australia in the last 6 months, you might be eligible for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). 

Include Family

You can include family members when you lodge your visa application. For student visas, your family member is:

  • Your partner, or
  • Your or your partner’s dependent child who is unmarried and has not turned 18 years of age.

Packaged Courses

You will need to give us a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each course. The last course you take as part of the course package is your main course of study. We use your main course of study to work out what financial and English language skills evidence you must give us.

Book a consultation with us for more information regarding student visas.  


Australian Visas Categories:

ABK Consultancy provides high-quality one-stop education and migration services.

Student Visa

This visa allows students to stay up to 5 years…

Learn More
Partner Visa

For entrepreneurs, investors, and business owners to continue their activity…

Learn More
Temporary Graduate (TR)

A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study…

Learn More
Permanent Residence (PR)

​​​This visa is for people who have lived, worked, and…

Learn More
Tourist & Visitor Visas

For tourists, business visitors or to visit family for 3,…

Learn More
Working Holiday Visas

For young adults who want an extended holiday and to…

Learn More