Suite 37, Level 2 , 1 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134
Student Visa

This visa allows students to stay up to 5 years and in line with their enrollment. Visa holders can travel…

Partner Visa

For entrepreneurs, investors, and business owners to continue their activity in Australia.

Temporary Graduate (TR)

A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work after they have finished their studies.

Permanent Residence (PR)

​​​This visa is for people who have lived, worked, and studied in a designated regional area in Australia on a…

Tourist & Visitor Visas

For tourists, business visitors or to visit family for 3, 6 or 12 months

Working Holiday Visas

For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it