ABK Consultancy is a limited liability company registered in Sydney, Australia. Its ABN number is 15 604 . ABK Consultancy is authorised by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) to provide migration services. Our team of professional staff are also registered as solicitors of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Our excellent network with Overseas Universities, professionally managed under Mr. Kushal Bhattarai as the Managing Director has helped innumerable students reach the zenith of their career through our credibility, professional advice, promptness & ethical action.
We believe in professionalism, through which we channelize aspiring students and empower them to enhance their dreams, conforming them into industry-equipped personnel.ABK Consultancy Team helps students to make the right overseas education decisions. Our expertise in the field of overseas education has made us a time-tested resource in helping students to gain admission for suitable courses in recognized universities across the Globe. We are team of informed and committed senior education advisors/counselors who understand the need of the students and their parents or sponsors. We firmly believe in customer service to the students and our client institutions. Our strongly student centered approach to counseling means we give students the fullest possible information on the all available options to help them make sensible decisions.
WHO WE ARE
ABK Consultancy was established by energetic, committed and qualified professionals who have significant experience in the field of education and migration consultancy services. We understand the need of the students and the recruiting colleges/universities, we represent.
The team comprises of Education Consultants, Solicitors, Migration agents and Accountants. With such a strong and well equipped expert team, we offer a wide spectrum of services designed to give students a sense of direction amidst the confusion of educational decision-making, as well as assisting them to make informed decision for their future.
We not only provide our education and migration counselling services to inbound students and prospective temporary and permanent visa applicants but also deliver our expertise to outbound students mainly from the Subcontinent. With each member possessing extensive (often personal)experience in foreign education and migration consultancy services, ABK Consultancy is well-equipped to provide you with valuablepersonalised education and career solutions without compromise.
OBJECTIVE AND BELIEF
Our objective is to assist the prospective students to select the most suitable course and institution based on their personal interests and academic achievement with consummate advice so that they can confidently continue to pursue their education and career goals with achievable success.
The inception of our consultancy service lays its foundation on our belief that 'virtues of the great education can never be discounted'. We believe in integrating education with career. With this belief in the background, ABK Consultancy is dedicated to assist prospective students, skilled migrants and their family members in realising their dream.
ABK Consultancy adopts the following principles:
- Quality service
- Integrity in conduct
- Transparency in dealing
- Respect for others
while delivering its expert education and migration services.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a broad network with education providers and are able to suggest a wide range of study options and programs to meet the students' needs.ability and career options after completion of the intended course.
ABK Consultancy provides high quality one-stop education and migration services. At ABK Consultancy, our experienceand expert teamis ready to advise students on courses and career opportunities according to their educational background, interests, aptitude, and aspirations.
We are able to assist you with our expertise in:
- Remainder of our upcoming activities
- Initial counselling services in education
- In-depth examination of your academic accreditations and extra-curricular activities, current financial capacity, certificates of English language and aptitude test results.
- An interview to gauge your future plan and aim.
- Reality check – The updated information about the possibility and success in future
- A briefing on the education and social system of the country
- Information and advice on appropriate path and guidance
- Recommending you appropriate courses or programs
- Assisting you in selection of tertiary institutes, high schools, English courses or vocational education and training courses
- Assisting you in completing admission procedure (obtaining offer letter, confirmation of enrolment, etc).
- Visa requirement information
- Assisting you in your visa applications procedures and medical check-up appointments
- Providing pre-departure information
- Arranging short-stay accommodation and airport pick-up services
- Assisting you in initial days of your university in adjusting with your university life.
Visit our office to discuss your possibilities with our experience education and migration consultants.